Tieton Cider Works: Cider Club Apple Picking Day + Harvest Dinner
1480 Section 1 Rd, Tieton, WA 98947-9543
October 23rd begins with picking apples at Harmony Orchards with grower and Tieton Cider Works owner Craig Campbell from 1-3pm. Followed by a gallery tour in the small town of Tieton, a 5 min drive from the orchards. Meet at Mighty Tieton to tour with co-founder and renowned artist Ed Marquand from 3:15-4pm. Or you can take it easy for an hour before dinner and mill around Tieton Square, all galleries and shops are within walking distance.
The Harvest Dinner will be served family style at the Mighty Tieton warehouse just after 4pm, a fresh, all local meal with cider presented by maker Marcus Robert.
We will be serving:
- Hazelnut finished braised pork sautéed in cider apples
- Hop infused roasted potatoes with pickled mustard and caramelized onions
- Fresh fall roasted squash
- Apple pie for dessert
- Assorted ciders and water
Events will conclude after dinner and you'll be free to leave at your leisure. (Additional cider will not be for sale at the Mighty Tieton that evening).
* You may purchase tickets for the Harvest Dinner on your member account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with a number in your party or at the following link: https://tcwharvestdinner.brownpapertickets.com/
* Please note: there is no charge for apple picking at Harmony Orchards from 1-3pm if you so wish to make a contribution, our owners have asked that you please donate to the Highland Food Bank http://www.highlandfoodbank.org/
* Apple Picking from 1-3pm only, please sign up with number of your party so we know parking and tractor accommodations. Thank You!
*Mighty Tieton address: 608 Wisconsin Rd, Tieton, WA 98947
*You will need your own transportation to either or both gatherings, we will not be providing shuttles.